Brinnova is the ultimate Centre for Transitional Care, located in a noise-free, pollution-free, green environment. It is a facility geared towards anyone who is under treatment for Cancer, Neurological problems, Polytrauma, Cardiovascular problems, etc., serving as a bridge of healing that eases you gradually into normal life again.
Transitional Care and Rehabilitation at Brinnova is defined by a personal touch. It could be something as simple as the homely atmosphere we have created in our ergonomically designed, state of the art, 50 bed Transitional Care Centre, spread out across a 30,000 sft built up area, centrally located at Banjara Hills, Hyderabad or it could also be something as specic as ramps that allow free access for wheel chairs even in personal areas, or strategically placed grip bars for the safety of the patients.
Specific Areas Of Specialisations
- Neuro Rehabilitation
- Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Paediatric Rehabilitation
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Oncology Rehabilitation
- Palliative Care
- Physical Therapy: To improve balance, ambulation, transfers, endurance and range of motion, etc.
- Occupational Therapy: To strengthen the upper body extremities, improve fine motor coordination and range of motion, in order to improve a Patients ADL (Activities of Daily Living) functioning.
- Speech Therapy: To improve a Patients swallowing, communication and cognitive abilities.
- Post – operative Rehabilitation: Mobilisation, medication under supervision, physiotherapy, psychologist counselling, diet monitoring, etc